Saturday, June 18, 2011

dollar bill owl

images hot dollar bill owl. dollar bill owl. hairstyles 1 dollar bill owl
  • hairstyles 1 dollar bill owl



  • bigboy007
    06-10 06:48 PM
    how come senators support this kind of piece meal approach when they are not ready to support the pain being endured in piece meal approach. They can also recapture imm visas in piece meal.

    Also this specifically talks about any employer visa petition not necessaryily EAD. I have passed all this to my friends to oppose though. Thanks for bringing this up. With minimal opposition the fate would be as same as that of TARP amendment.

    People are ready to endure the pain rather raise their voice.





    wallpaper hairstyles 1 dollar bill owl dollar bill owl. at a one dollar bill on a
  • at a one dollar bill on a



  • rockstart
    07-16 08:46 AM
    I hope some lawyer on this forum or on their respective websites can answer this question I think most folks have given their FP's only once some where from Oct - Dec 2007 time frame and USCIS said they do not need more FP's for most cases since they now have the ability to reuse the FP's. My guess is unless you have a criminal record of some kind or perhaps your name appears in the POI list they do not call you for FP again perhaps some random cases as part of Quality checks might be included but thats it.

    Does any one remember any statements made by the Ombudsman about preadjudication?





    dollar bill owl. house one dollar bill owl or
  • house one dollar bill owl or



  • vghc
    02-04 12:36 PM
    Some questions to those who are supporting country cap.

    Why not put a country cap on foreign students� visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
    Why not put a country cap on H1B visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
    Why not put a country cap on labor certifications?
    Why not put a country cap on I-140s?
    Why not impose a country cap at the port of entry?
    Why not put a country cap on visitors� visas?
    Why not put a country cap on business visas?
    Why not put a country cap on US trade with other countries?
    Why not put a country cap on amount of US $ reserves that each country can have?
    Why not put a country cap on children that foreigners in the US can bear?
    Why not put a country cap on the foreigners� earnings in the US?
    .
    .
    .
    And the list can go on.

    Putting country cap on greens cards serves a hidden racist agenda of not letting the people of one particular ethnic group grow in number and become strong.


    Why not just fight for increase in numbers of GC and benefit everyone?
    Taking a benefit from one group and applying to another disadvantage group only causes division of the entire group. Lets be more constructive in coming out with a solution.





    2011 at a one dollar bill on a dollar bill owl. one dollar bill owl.
  • one dollar bill owl.



  • immi_seeker
    08-16 12:50 AM
    September bulletin was out today..Wondering why there was no thread yet on IV..EB2 india shows visa number available with a cutoff date of APRIL 2004
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html



    more...


    dollar bill owl. the one dollar bill owl.
  • the one dollar bill owl.



  • ksurjan
    07-24 01:39 PM
    Can anyone confirm if the files are actually being transferred from Nebraska to Texas? Why is the compliance date for Texas 10/26 and for Nebraska it's 8/1.





    dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl. illuminati
  • 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl. illuminati



  • gsc999
    04-21 10:49 PM
    I stayed till 6:30 p.m. and got an opportunity to briefly talk about Immigration Voice and commended his initiative on solving this issue.

    Here is my take:
    - Lot of IV members showed up, around 50. Please correct me if I get that right.
    - Per my understanding Gutierrez came to CA, even though he is from Illinois to seek and reinforce support from California representatives, since CA is the swing state as far as immigration is concerned. Legal as well as undocumented.
    - A lot of Latino origin people showed up. Well, no surprises there. Most of STRIVE does deal with undocumented immigration. Infact, it might be better that way. We keep low public profile but hard and strong lobbying.
    - I asked Rep. Gutierrez if STRIVE bill had enough Republican support to pass the House. He mentioned that he is working to do that.He wants us to contact Republicans reps., not just the Democrats.
    - It was good learning experience. I wasn't expecting a structured Q&A session. A suggestion: It would be great if we can trash out a strategy among ourselves and designate a spokesperson.
    - I gave a brief interview video interview to the office of a State Senator from Sacramento. I mentioned about IV and our goals.
    - It did looked like a Spanish affair but it is our preogative to speak up.



    more...


    dollar bill owl. One Dollar Bill Spider FALSE?
  • One Dollar Bill Spider FALSE?



  • bigboy007
    06-10 08:43 PM
    I disagree that it effects EB Community for EAD holders. COming on to options if the amendment stands it might take the form of TARP - God Forbid. Everyone of us predicted Financial industry has so much clout etc.. but those days are gone. I think US companies have decided to bend to laws and find ways to overcome them.

    Reg. Options : we are here to earn bread. Just FYI for countries like Canada they have already closed gates. for Ppl who already have PR's over there life is not easy as "is" here right now in getting jobs. Moving the all operations to different country is only possible for companies like Microsoft. not all. btw no one will hire undocumented.

    So we need to really motivate ourselves and friends against this headless draft version. This is not first time it came in to light everytime there was a immigration issue it used to come on top. But it failed as climate was cordial for immigrants or economy was good. Things have changed far far beyond in 2008 and TARP bill restrictions is one example where companies decided not to hire H1B at all (mostly) even it applies to TARP recipients.

    My thoughts.

    Guys,

    Don't fire up on my comments given below.

    I agree that ALL of us irrespective of EB category will be impacted if this proposed bill becomes a law.
    Just step back and think for a minute, what is the impact on the US companies due to inability of his bright workers to continue working in US? Will US businesses sit tight without raising any concerns? No way...
    This is just an eyewash to get political mileage. No matter what degree of love-hate relationship exists between voters and politicians. Certainly, political power cannot, and never will, have a brazen bill such as this, that will hurt American economy more than anything.
    Let's assume for a moment that hypothetically this becomes law...
    What will we do? Some of common options:
    - Move to immigrant friendly country, OR
    - Return to mother land, OR
    - Company will move its operation, and you, to continue its operations, OR
    - look at alternate legal ways to stay in this country until situation changes, OR
    - Become undocumented alien :D

    Guys, we still have options but US of A has too much at stake to make this text into a law.

    Please don't get me wrong, I am in the same boat as all of you. It's just my 2 cents.

    bhattji





    2010 house one dollar bill owl or dollar bill owl. hot dollar bill owl.
  • hot dollar bill owl.



  • masouds
    02-15 04:56 PM
    :mad:

    Can you let me know, why US is applying this logic to 15% of EB immigrants only, while leaving it open with out any limits for FBs and Others which constitues to the major part of immigration?

    Sure.
    If, say, my dad was an American, I'd be an american too.
    If my dad was a green card holder and I was born outside USA, I could apply for the same thing as well. Why should I be limited to the per country quota?
    That was the logical answer. The Real answer is, because they have better lobbists :-)



    more...


    dollar bill owl. side of a dollar bill,
  • side of a dollar bill,



  • gsc999
    04-08 11:02 AM
    I think -We have to come to our senses. The law wants to treat us as slaves. Do the work and go back. They do not want to give the opportunity to have the american dream. They do not have problem with mexicans, or arabic country people, or anybody. All they want is - we do not want smart talented ones to take our white collar jobs.
    We are screwed by our Desi employers, the law. We do it for $. So it is really upto us to choose from. Money or respect.
    When I see fellow indians, at the age of 40, I feel pity. Most of us would see that they are in dilema as what to do. What they are doing is correct. They live a succumbed life.
    Choose life !! is the better option !!
    -------
    yawn. Weak post. Just substitute "I" for wherever you use "We" start with "I have to come to my senses." Don't patronize and don't be condescending.





    hair one dollar bill owl. dollar bill owl. hair the one dollar bill owl.
  • hair the one dollar bill owl.



  • chanduv23
    09-27 11:09 AM
    First we come here which is completely different environment and struggle to adjust, then after 10 yrs or so, if we go back then struggle to adjust in home country.

    You don't have to struggle in home country. You were born and raised there and I do not see a need to struggle.

    And you are not struggling here also, you have come to pursue your dream, everyone here have jobs, we are just trying to fix a broken system here.



    more...


    dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider. one
  • 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider. one



  • dummgelauft
    08-21 02:53 PM
    If I was not required to fill out the form I-485, then why did USCIS send me a letter requesting me to do so? I'm sick of the smart a$$ remarks from some of you. This isn't funny and there are human beings involved. If you can't be helpful then please don't bother responding. Keep your remarks to yourself. I came here looking for some help, not a bunch of criticism and hurtful comments. It's not that simple just to go back to Canada like you think and I can't just leave the person I care for because you think I'm considered indispensible. Perhaps you'd like to talk to the people in this household and see just how willing they are to let me go. This is not just about packing up and leaving, I have roots here now and I cannot just abandon these folks. There is NO ONE to take care of them, not family, not friends and they do not want a stranger - period. We already tried that and it didn't work. How many people do you know that would willingly take care of a 500 lb. bedridden person, change catheters, bathe them and cook, clean and take care of other household chores simply for room and board? We offered the job to legal American citizens and when they heard the man was 500 lbs, they backed off before hearing the rest. I AM WILLING, he is used to me, I am used to him and there is no one else, including his own children, who will do what I do, so before you tell me I'm indispensible, try doing this job. We can't even get professional medical personnel in here to help, so exactly how am I indispensible under the circumstances? Should I just abandon him and let him rot and die in his own bed? Is that considered humane in your eyes? If he's obese does he not deserve the same quality of care as an ideal body weight person? Does his obesity make him undeserving of humane treatment? As I said, this is not just about legalities, this is about a human being needing someone to care for him and it's not that simple to get another person in here. I deal with him 24/7, I don't get a day off - would you do that? I doubt it!

    If you had to go back to your country under similar circumstances I don't think you would be any more pleased than I am. USCIS has not asked me to leave, they are requesting more information. I have no problem with that part, just the time frame given and the money involved. I am more than willing to submit what they requested, but I need more time, especially for the medical exam after reading what is required.
    As for the person that filed on my behalf, HE is the one who spoke to USCIS, so they didn't do their job if they did not tell him what was required. He wrote down every single thing they said we had to file and we did so. If they failed to mention what was needed, how would he find out? He's elderly, disabled and not computer literate so it's hard for him to look things up on his own. He simply did what they told him to do and if he screwed up, it's because he wasn't told what was needed. You can't expect everyone to be knowledgeable on stuff like this, it was all new to him and very unfamiliar.
    If I had known more was required, I would have taken care of it myself, but since he was the person to file the application - which by the way was an employment based according to what we were told, then he did only what he was told and had no clue there was more beyond that.
    I am trying to find an attorney and I will get this sorted out one way or the other, but leaving this household is not an option and if the American people care so much about each other, then I'd like to see one of them show up here and do what I do. I'm not naive enough to believe that will happen.

    You could cry us and USCIS a river. Fact is that you have broken the law, whether knowingly or unknowingly. USCIS will treat you like an illegal alien, which in fact you are.
    You are telling us about this 500.0 lb obese person whom you are "caring for". Let me tell you something, USCIS does not think twice about separating babies from their mothers and wives from their husbands, if they find out that law has been broken, so, say what you want. You are here illegaly and everybody here will tell you the same thing. Get your self back in to Canada.
    Nobody FORCED you to stay here You made a choice, based on compassion on whatever. If that is still your position, then be prepared to pay the price. If you leave now, you can come visit this "family" of yours once in a while BUT if you get deported, forget it. There is 10 year ban on you and even after that, you will NOT be let in to US.

    This is the hard truth, take it or get off this forum.

    Admin, this poster should be deleted.





    hot the one dollar bill owl. dollar bill owl. one dollar bill owl. american
  • one dollar bill owl. american



  • go_gc_way
    01-18 02:05 PM
    Hi Go_Gc_Way

    Can you please modify the AD content.

    Immigration voice is a non-profit 501 (c) (4) (pending) organization. All of Immigration Voice�s financial transactions will be audited by a CPA, submitted to the IRS.(please remove pending,we are approved)

    Members from 6000 to 8000.

    Content, content updated. Please verify and let me know.



    more...


    house one dollar bill owl. one dollar bill owl. american one dollar bill owl.
  • american one dollar bill owl.



  • sanjaymk
    07-18 08:58 AM
    Some forums block out URL and I figured it is anyway easy for guys to search for the website using the keywords.

    >>Always post URL!
    Will do in this site....

    Sanjay.





    tattoo 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl. illuminati dollar bill owl. The average container ship can
  • The average container ship can



  • Abhinaym
    07-03 10:26 AM
    ...that the system is severely backlogged and needs repair but to say it is unfair to limit the number of immigrants from one country does not make sense. Removing the per country limit would allow one or two countries to dominate the EB system because their high populations allow them to produce more skilled labor. So removing the per country limit would remove the "bias" off these countries and move it to the ones with lower populations; so, in essence the discrimination would be reversed? Maybe a point-based system that incorporates a per country score would be better?

    Hey DN, look this whole point about "countries to dominate the EB system" is totally frivolous. Please try to understand 2 points (I say please again):

    1. Cards don't go out to countries, they are given to individuals, whose background, education, motivation, employability, circumstances are completely different from another individual from the same country. From your profile it seems you are Canadian, does it make any sense to say that you shouldn't be given a GC, because a whole bunch of Canandians got a GC in the past? Why should there be a relation between country and employability here? (After all the GC is for employability in the long run)

    2. Just because another of my countrymen got a GC doesn't make any difference to me or my employer! They don't subsidize me, they don't feed me, they don't pay my bills, they don't work for my employer/clients. Again, my employer wants to keep me employed beyond my H1 date, how and why should it matter to the employer/client/economy that heaps of Indians got their GCs?

    Buddy, I'm different, I'm a very unique individual - so are you, and so is everyone in this forum. I bring a diversity in skillset which is why my employer hires me, not because of my ethnicity or country of origin.

    Basically that's what should matter to the economy, a diversity in skillset not in race or national origin. And who's best at deciding that other than the employer?! Besides, the EB GC system is designed to strengthen the workforce and not about doing favors to countries, right?



    more...


    pictures One Dollar Bill Spider FALSE? dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider.
  • 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider.



  • Hermione
    09-26 11:13 AM
    No problem. I just wanted to encourage everyone with a strong feeling on H1 increase to post on the CNN site.

    I'm sorry if I sounded like a hypocrite. My interpretation was not to participate in FSB debate for PR visas as the debate was concentrated on H1-B visas.

    I support H1-B's and please continue in the debate for H1-B's.





    dresses one dollar bill owl. american dollar bill owl. one dollar bill owl or spider.
  • one dollar bill owl or spider.



  • hsm2007
    10-05 03:43 PM
    Ask your attorney to call USCIS for confirmation. Did he add return receipt also? It should not be any issue once you get the confirmation. Good Luck!

    Hi feedfront,

    Like I mentioned before they use FedEx and so they send it to a different address since FedEx does not deliver to PO Box. Unfortunately I have no control over what my attorneys use for mailing out the response. They say they use FedEx and mail to a courier address. There is no return receipt in FedEx.



    more...


    makeup side of a dollar bill, dollar bill owl. one dollar bill owl. one
  • one dollar bill owl. one



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 11:30 AM
    Sure, I will be. But the question is whether the object is for the human consumption or not . If it is then why not.. Yes, it hurts sentiments but a line has to be drawn between sentiment and rationality.
    Would you be offended if your picture is put on toilet seat??





    girlfriend The average container ship can dollar bill owl. 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider.
  • 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider.



  • sganny
    04-08 01:00 AM
    no no. This is very true. This happened to my friend's friend.

    My friend's friend was visiting my friend and was traveling with his dog. The vo asked my friend's friend what his plan was with the dog. My friend's friend said he was just planning to stay with my friend and take the dog to walk in nearby park where he can poop in the grass and pee on a tire. The vo immediately called my friend and asked if he can take a us dog and have it poop in the park and pee on tire. My friend said yes! And the vo immediately deported my friend's friend along with dog!! :eek: My friend's friend very upset, not in shape to talk about it for 3 months.

    Iv should do something about this before too late! ;)

    roflmao!!!!





    hairstyles 1 dollar bill owl spider. 1 dollar bill owl spider. one dollar bill owl. one dollar bill owl. the one
  • one dollar bill owl. the one



  • Polk1848
    06-13 11:45 AM
    We are not out of the CIR woods yet.

    Link:

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070612/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_immigration



    ......WE ARE OPPOSED AROUND THE WORLD BY A MONOLITHIC AND RUTHLESS CONSPIRACY THAT RELIES PRIMARILY ON COVERT MEANS FOR EXPANDING ITS SPHERE OF INFLUENCE...ON INFILTRATION INSTEAD OF INVASION...ON SUBVERSION INSTEAD OF ELECTIONS...ON INTIMIDATION INSTEAD OF FREE CHOICE...IT IS A SYSTEM WHICH HAS CONSCRIPTED VAST HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES INTO THEE BUILDING OF A TIGHTLY KNIT HIGHLY EFFICIENT MACHINE THAT COMBINES MILITARY DIPLOMATIC INTELLIGENT ECONOMIC, SCIENTIFIC, AND POLITICAL OPERATIONS. ITS PREPARATIONS ARE CONCEALED NOT PUBLISHED. ITS MISTAKES ARE BURIED, NOT HEADLINED. ITS DISSENTERS ARE SILENCED. NOT PRAISED. NO EXPENDITURE IS QUESTIONED. NO SECRET IS REVEALED. THAT IS WHY THE ATHENIAN LAWMAKER SOLO DECREED IT A CRIME FOR ANY CITIZEN TO SHRINK FROM CONTROVERSY. I AM ASKING YOUR HELP IN THE TREMENDOUS TASK OF INFORMING AND ALERTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. CONFIDENT THAT WITH YOUR HELP MAN WILL BE WHAT HE WAS BORN TO BE...FREE AND INDEPENDENT" John F Kennedy

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138&hl=en





    andy garcia
    09-10 12:15 PM
    Only if you plan to remain in the U.S. permanently and you don't like the fact that you'll have to wait for many years without the ability to get a salary raise or promotion, without your spouse being able to work (if you have one) and being forced to leave the U.S. immediately if you get laid off.

    If you are perfectly happy with your H1-B job and planning to stay in the U.S. only temporarily, then no, you are not in a jail or closet. But 99% of us are.

    I have been here for 8 years and I do not have the option of going back to my country like you guys from India. I applied for my 485 2 years ago and my son and wife are working already.

    When I was on H1, I was happy with the company. It seems that people who are using the sponsor company as a tool to get the GC are the ones complaininf the most about.





    godspeed
    06-14 11:41 AM
    Senator Saxby Chambliss has voted against the original Senate version of H.R. 4213



    No comments:

    Post a Comment