Monday, June 20, 2011

bull skull tattoos

images ull skull tattoos. bull skull tattoos. Labels: Face Tattoo, Skull
  • Labels: Face Tattoo, Skull



  • El_Guapo
    11-13 10:25 AM
    The 1st quarter ends Dec 31. So technically, USCIS has until that to allocate the total of 35,000 visas. Now, let's assume they have only approved 5000 visas across all categories thus far, then that doesn't mean they can go and allocate the remaining 30,000 in December to the retrogressed countries.

    I think the way the spillover works (except for the last month of last quarter) is at the end of the quarter (technically Jan bulletin is published around Dec 15) based on the demand for the last 2 weeks for that quarter, USCIS will spillover visas. So I think we should wait until the Jan bulletin that comes out in December before we push for a lawsuit. If you want to send letters to people, then so be it, but I am pretty sure USCIS is well within its operating procedure wrt spillover. If spillover doesn't happen in the Jan bulletin, then we have ground for a strong case.





    wallpaper Labels: Face Tattoo, Skull bull skull tattoos. skull tattoos pictures.
  • skull tattoos pictures.



  • deafTunes123
    02-21 01:12 PM
    As per my Lawyer, You can file I-140 under both Eb2 and EB3(Porting PD from EB3 to EB2 or vice-versa). which ever the Date becomes current, you can ask the IO to use that particular category.





    bull skull tattoos. Bull Skull
  • Bull Skull



  • good idea
    09-09 03:52 PM
    You know it takes serious $$$ to get anything moving.
    Please consider $50/month level.

    I would happily join this but would I have access to Immigration Voice accounts, so that I can find out where that money is spent? Or that option is only for founder members of Immigration Voice? Problem is not contribution, but awareness where that money will go.





    2011 skull tattoos pictures. bull skull tattoos. pit ull tattoos by Jordan
  • pit ull tattoos by Jordan



  • fcres
    07-23 03:52 PM
    This is the press release in April that became effective Jun 18th http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFactSheet041207.pdf

    And this is the inter office memo
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf

    It does say CIS MAY deny a case if the initial evidences are missing , though adjudicators are urged to use this option judiciously.

    Mine was filed without EVL and it has been receipted (in June). My lawyer asked me not to worry about it.



    more...


    bull skull tattoos. ull skull tattoo
  • ull skull tattoo



  • Administrator2
    04-20 03:11 PM
    ------------------------------------------------
    URGENT
    ------------------------------------------------

    We need 4-5 volunteers to make phone calls to IV members in CA. The purpose of the call is to inform and invite IV members in CA about this event so that we all could be well represented at this event. Please post a message or send a private message if you would like to voluneer for this effort. We will provide you with all the information required to make the phone calls to IV members. This task involves volunteering 30-45 minutes of your time. Please help this cause to help us all.

    Thanks,





    bull skull tattoos. tribal skull tattoos. evil
  • tribal skull tattoos. evil



  • map_boiler
    07-05 12:26 PM
    I just contributed my first $100.00. Go IV!



    more...


    bull skull tattoos. Deer Skull Tattoo
  • Deer Skull Tattoo



  • go_gc_way
    12-28 11:50 PM
    Anybody tried timesof India?

    I have posted there a classified in timesofindia. How to make it stand out in thousands of classifieds?

    FOLKS, PLEASE EACH POST A CLASSIFIED IN A WEB SITE ... AS Pappu has urged every one, this will help 'all of us' have more members and ease our efforts. Today we are crawling to gather the required funds, only if we had many more members , it will solve all problems .. and posting free classifieds is penny less.

    perm2gc , that's right, all IV members need send a new year gift to IV core team by posting a classified in a web site that they know regionally or any other web sites that are useful to get more members .. I will change the the name of the thread as such.

    Folks please participate more actively OR come up with new ideas that can help 'us'.





    2010 Bull Skull bull skull tattoos. ull skull tattoos.
  • ull skull tattoos.



  • ramaonline
    08-21 12:54 PM
    The I485 Supplement A is for 245 i which means you had to be present in the US in the year 2000. Since you never entered the US until 2003 it does not look like this form is required in your case. Please call the USCIS customer service number to confirm this.



    more...


    bull skull tattoos. Bull Skull Tattoos. butterfly
  • Bull Skull Tattoos. butterfly



  • dilber
    04-23 08:33 PM
    Hearty Congratulations Googler. Your Information did give me some thing to analize for a long while. I will miss them. Have a very good time.





    hair pit ull tattoos by Jordan bull skull tattoos. butterfly ull skull tattoos
  • butterfly ull skull tattoos



  • santb1975
    12-21 01:05 AM
    Thanks for your Inputs Logiclife.

    My last entry into US was before I spent 6 weeks in recovery and subsequently changing my employer. I was not paid for the time I worked before I quit my employer. I had no issues with transfering my H1. I have letters from my clients and DOL verified that I was working at the client locations. I went through an IRS Audit as well last year because the wages reported by my employer to the IRS were different from the annual wages I reported in my tax returns and I owed IRS some money ( I never got a W2 for that year from my employer and when I contacted IRS they sent me a form on which I had to enter information based on the paycheks I have received). During the audit I had to pay my taxes as a preventative measure and also write a letter to IRS explaining my situation. IRS contacted NJ DOL and had my employer correct the wages he reported and sent me a letter that I was accurate. I will still have to work on getting the additional taxes I paid IRS back which is another story. it has been 2.5 years and the saga still continues. If I ever get an RFE about not getting paid for those 4.5 months I will worry about it then

    Now Regarding my H1 stamp: I decided not to go for stamping. I am just going to use my AP and come back. I talked to my lawyer today and I told him that I did not go for stamping after I changed employers and also indicated I want to come back using my AP. He said if that is what I decide that is fine with him.



    more...


    bull skull tattoos. ull tattoos. Art of Tattoo
  • ull tattoos. Art of Tattoo



  • pmb76
    09-05 03:57 PM
    reliable and consultants :) an oxymoron. Why do you want to get blood sucked out of your body ?





    hot ull skull tattoo bull skull tattoos. Skull Tattoos Arm. skull
  • Skull Tattoos Arm. skull



  • gcpool
    03-17 09:31 AM
    EB3 to EB2 filing is not cheating. They too are waiting in line. What used to be unfair was the fact the labour clearance in a lot of states used to take years and years and some places in months. What is unfair is allowing to labour substitute. If you have been waiting for long you too can try to change to EB2. And its not cheap and convinient.

    The biggest problem is interfiling from EB3 to EB2. USCIS must not allow anyone to change categories and retain old priority dates. This is nothing short of cheating ! What about the people who have been standing in line. You can't just change the rules when they suit you and get into the middle of the line. Pathetic !



    more...


    house Star and Skull Tattoo by bull skull tattoos. firefighter tattoos bull skull
  • firefighter tattoos bull skull



  • paskal
    04-08 11:19 AM
    If you want a good discussion on a topic stop generalizing things and do not use rants like racist engineers etc. When you make an assumption please be clear about. You have assumed most people work for consulting companies and most people are frustrated with it. Not so. I don't work for them and I am not frustrated with them. My only concern with them is they are exploiting the system to their advantage and at my cost. This has two fold affect not only the take cut from your salary but also put a bad name to H1B visa program in general. Whoever wrote the bill or whatever are the consequences there is definitely some good things in that bill. Let me list out how some provisions are good:

    1. If you are employable in US and you have the skills you will get the job with or without these middlemen. They come into picture only because they can start a corporation and then start the exploitation game. If a bill is taking these guys out what's wrong with it ? This will allow genuine corporations to hire the right candidates.

    2. Putting 30 days of ad. to hire US citizens first ? What's wrong with it ? If their skills are really outdated and you are the best and the brightest you will get the job.

    If you need more evidence of why H1B program needs reform look no further than H1B cap used up on first day. This has put good undue hard ship for good candidates while Infosys/Wipro etc will once again take the lion's share of H1B numbers. Why do you want them to win at your cost ? Stop calling people affected by this mess as "Racist Engineers". Try to put yourself in their shoes and some of these practices are affecting both the H1B visa holders (with indentured servitude) and citizens with wage depression. No body wins in the end but the people who are exploiting the system.



    on the face of it i largely agree, you are however misisng something important in my opinion. Look at the Lc process for Gc carefully. A company is required to advertise then employ any citizen with "minimum requirements" whether or not they are suitable or the best candidate. If the same were to be applied to the H1b- and to renewals, mind it, consider whether most H1B visa holders would be able to continue.
    the fact that reform is needed does not mean this is the best way.
    and btw i wonder what happens to true consulting companies- BCG, Oracle etc whose business is to provide these services. They are not some abusive offshore operation....how is it fair to them? Seems a bit radical to me...not that i oppose the need for reform.





    tattoo tribal skull tattoos. evil bull skull tattoos. Bull Tattoos
  • Bull Tattoos



  • kavita
    12-11 04:13 PM
    If US does not benefit from giving the visas, are they doing it as a part of social service?
    All of us (people on L-1, F-1, J-1, H1, B1, K1 and their derivatives....) went to US consulate to request for VISA. US consulate never came to your door with a VISA. !



    more...


    pictures Deer Skull Tattoo bull skull tattoos. steer skull tattoo
  • steer skull tattoo



  • desi chala usa
    09-18 12:59 PM
    It took 3-4 years to recover from dot com bubble........now this is the blast of financial industry so lets see how long it will take to recover....





    dresses Skull Tattoos Arm. skull bull skull tattoos. back ull skull tattoos
  • back ull skull tattoos



  • arunmohan
    02-04 02:12 PM
    For people who don't know, Country Cap goes by Country of Birth , not country of citizenship...So if you are born in India but now you are canadian Citizen, you will still be counted as Indian for EB based Green Card allocation, isn't this a blatent racist agenda. I have a letter from Congresswoman Zoe Logfren's office, which clearly says 'I will work on removing arbitrary country quota on employement based Green Cards', we just need to pursue her...

    I sent you a PM.



    more...


    makeup Bull Skull Tattoos. butterfly bull skull tattoos. Star and Skull Tattoo by
  • Star and Skull Tattoo by



  • sledge_hammer
    07-01 03:42 PM
    pappu and logiclife, you said you'll give us an update on the situation, we are waiting.

    Thanks!

    P.S: I don't mean to ask this question in a bad way!





    girlfriend Bull Tattoos bull skull tattoos. whereas deer skull tattoos
  • whereas deer skull tattoos



  • Roger Binny
    10-11 08:13 PM
    There are so many illegal immigrats working as lawn tenders, cleaners at stores....why doens't USCIS go after them? They are easy to spot and can be found anywhere...why harrass students?

    USCIS perceives students are smart and sets standards by following rules than uneducated brothers.

    It's not harassing it has altogether different meaning, i too doesn't know when they first asked me, but one needs to keep cool and explain the reality it would work.

    I agree with other OP saying checking bio-metric is best than carrying these important documents around, all we know it need big budget.





    hairstyles ull tattoos. Art of Tattoo bull skull tattoos. Bull Skull
  • Bull Skull



  • prinive
    04-07 05:09 PM
    Thanks..

    Congrats buddy!





    Ennada
    12-10 08:10 AM
    http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html





    sriramkalyan
    06-08 11:21 AM
    I am doing MS in Technology Management from Howee School of Technology Management at Stevens Institute of Technology!!

    Similar ones are offered at Penn State, Rutgers, MIT .. totally on Web.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment